Thursday, June 13, 2013

Photomontage :: Music Is Life

In this sketch exercise to design a promotional photomontage for a fictitious artist or band, I developed a few different ideas. 

I like the idea of focusing on the artist with the audience/scenery in the backdrop and will develop the message in the next design stage to come.  

The idea I have is to focus more on the music/genre and its effect on people/nature, rather than the actual artist, as I believe music revolves around life. Ideally the title for my design will be "Music Is Life."

I'm looking to add a few layers of scenery into the backdrop to enhance my ideas.

Being new to the actual design stages of generating ideas into images, I look forward to seeing how this develops.

I am also looking forward to feedback as well as viewing 
everyone else's work!






No comments:

Post a Comment